Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3.
Labels Thrustmaster, T.A.R.G.E.T., TARGET, Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, HOTAS, autocompletion, auto-complete
- Total 15
- Win 14
- Mac 0
- Linux 1
|Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9||Apr 8||Apr 7||Apr 6||Apr 5||Apr 4||Apr 3||Apr 2||Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7|
TARGET - Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor
Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3 and 4.
- Syntax highlighting that is in my opinion an improvement over the proprietary editor, let me know if you don't agree and why.
- Code completion using snippets that includes hints to help non-programmers their way around the language. Let me know if the hints/completions are a little too much.
PS: This is my first editor plugin/addon/package
Things I'd like to work on:
- Improve syntax highlighting for user defined functions and variables. <– Might try and copy from C syntax file.
- USB keycode autocompletion? Maybe? What do you think?
- Comments autocompletion e.g.:
MapKey(&Joystick, TG1, SPC); // First Stage Trigger : Engage PACThe above statement's comment needs to autocomplete the button/switch name based on its identifier as
TG1, followed by shifting the cursor to the description part to the far right as the final autocomplete parameter (which is the easy part).
- Linter to show errors as irritating red squiggly lines, or should I just make the word red if unidentified??
- I would like to add a compile and run function to the command pallette but it doesn't seem to be possible to do that from outside the proprietary editor, please let me know if I'm wrong or if you have a solution to completely bypass the proprietary editor.