Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3.
Labels Thrustmaster, T.A.R.G.E.T., TARGET, Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, HOTAS, autocompletion, auto-complete
- Total 21
- Win 20
- Mac 0
- Linux 1
|Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10|
TARGET - Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor
Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3 and 4.
- Syntax highlighting that is in my opinion an improvement over the proprietary editor, let me know if you don't agree and why.
- Code completion using snippets that includes hints to help non-programmers their way around the language. Let me know if the hints/completions are a little too much.
PS: This is my first editor plugin/addon/package
Things I'd like to work on:
- Improve syntax highlighting for user defined functions and variables. <– Might try and copy from C syntax file.
- USB keycode autocompletion? Maybe? What do you think?
- Comments autocompletion e.g.:
MapKey(&Joystick, TG1, SPC); // First Stage Trigger : Engage PACThe above statement's comment needs to autocomplete the button/switch name based on its identifier as
TG1, followed by shifting the cursor to the description part to the far right as the final autocomplete parameter (which is the easy part).
- Linter to show errors as irritating red squiggly lines, or should I just make the word red if unidentified??
- I would like to add a compile and run function to the command pallette but it doesn't seem to be possible to do that from outside the proprietary editor, please let me know if I'm wrong or if you have a solution to completely bypass the proprietary editor.