Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3.
Labels Thrustmaster, T.A.R.G.E.T., TARGET, Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, HOTAS, autocompletion, auto-complete
- Total 28
- Win 26
- Mac 0
- Linux 2
|May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9|
TARGET - Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor
Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3 and 4.
- Syntax highlighting that is in my opinion an improvement over the proprietary editor, let me know if you don't agree and why.
- Code completion using snippets that includes hints to help non-programmers their way around the language. Let me know if the hints/completions are a little too much.
PS: This is my first editor plugin/addon/package
Things I'd like to work on:
- Improve syntax highlighting for user defined functions and variables. <– Might try and copy from C syntax file.
- USB keycode autocompletion? Maybe? What do you think?
- Comments autocompletion e.g.:
MapKey(&Joystick, TG1, SPC); // First Stage Trigger : Engage PACThe above statement's comment needs to autocomplete the button/switch name based on its identifier as
TG1, followed by shifting the cursor to the description part to the far right as the final autocomplete parameter (which is the easy part).
- Linter to show errors as irritating red squiggly lines, or should I just make the word red if unidentified??
- I would like to add a compile and run function to the command pallette but it doesn't seem to be possible to do that from outside the proprietary editor, please let me know if I'm wrong or if you have a solution to completely bypass the proprietary editor.