Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3.
Labels Thrustmaster, T.A.R.G.E.T., TARGET, Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, HOTAS, autocompletion, auto-complete
- Total 11
- Win 10
- Mac 0
- Linux 1
|Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14|
TARGET - Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor
Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3 and 4.
- Syntax highlighting that is in my opinion an improvement over the proprietary editor, let me know if you don't agree and why.
- Code completion using snippets that includes hints to help non-programmers their way around the language. Let me know if the hints/completions are a little too much.
PS: This is my first editor plugin/addon/package
Things I'd like to work on:
- Improve syntax highlighting for user defined functions and variables. <– Might try and copy from C syntax file.
- USB keycode autocompletion? Maybe? What do you think?
- Comments autocompletion e.g.:
MapKey(&Joystick, TG1, SPC); // First Stage Trigger : Engage PACThe above statement's comment needs to autocomplete the button/switch name based on its identifier as
TG1, followed by shifting the cursor to the description part to the far right as the final autocomplete parameter (which is the easy part).
- Linter to show errors as irritating red squiggly lines, or should I just make the word red if unidentified??
- I would like to add a compile and run function to the command pallette but it doesn't seem to be possible to do that from outside the proprietary editor, please let me know if I'm wrong or if you have a solution to completely bypass the proprietary editor.