Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3.
Labels Thrustmaster, T.A.R.G.E.T., TARGET, Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, HOTAS, autocompletion, auto-complete
- Total 19
- Win 18
- Mac 0
- Linux 1
|Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12|
TARGET - Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor
Thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. for Sublime Text 3 and 4.
- Syntax highlighting that is in my opinion an improvement over the proprietary editor, let me know if you don't agree and why.
- Code completion using snippets that includes hints to help non-programmers their way around the language. Let me know if the hints/completions are a little too much.
PS: This is my first editor plugin/addon/package
Things I'd like to work on:
- Improve syntax highlighting for user defined functions and variables. <– Might try and copy from C syntax file.
- USB keycode autocompletion? Maybe? What do you think?
- Comments autocompletion e.g.:
MapKey(&Joystick, TG1, SPC); // First Stage Trigger : Engage PACThe above statement's comment needs to autocomplete the button/switch name based on its identifier as
TG1, followed by shifting the cursor to the description part to the far right as the final autocomplete parameter (which is the easy part).
- Linter to show errors as irritating red squiggly lines, or should I just make the word red if unidentified??
- I would like to add a compile and run function to the command pallette but it doesn't seem to be possible to do that from outside the proprietary editor, please let me know if I'm wrong or if you have a solution to completely bypass the proprietary editor.