Teenage Color Scheme
A Sublime Text color scheme inspired by the Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator series of musical instruments.
- Total 629
- Win 390
- Mac 139
- Linux 100
|Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23|
Teenage - Color Schemes
Adds the following color schemes:
- Teenage Board - Dark
- Teenage Screen - Light
Legacy Themes are also available if you prefered those. I do not expect to be updating these going forward, as the two variants diverged from each other, and supported different scopes & syntax features as I was working light or dark scheme at any moment and forgot to update the other.
Make sure you already have Package Control installed.
- From the Command Palette, choose Package Control: Install Package
- Search for and select Teenage Color Scheme and press
- From the Command Palette, choose UI: Select Color Scheme
- Search for “Teenage”, find your desired version, and press
With auto_upgrade enabled, Package Control will keep all installed packages up-to-date!
Installation via git
- Find your Packages folder with Browse Packages from the Command Palette.
- Clone https://github.com/dotHTM/Teenage.git into your Packages folder
- Download a
.sublime-color-schemefile of choice
- Browse Packages from the Command Palette (
⇧⌘Pon OS X)
- Copy the
License is provided according to LICENSE.