A Plugin for Crontab Highlighting in Sublime Text 3
- Total 442
- Win 124
- OS X 196
- Linux 122
|Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6||Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5|
A package I wrote for ST3 to syntax highlight Crontabs since the old package available has not been updated since 2015 and doesn't work. I have inherited a regex, but intend to remove it's use in a future release as it's quite complicate and doesn't allow TODO 1 easily.
Crontabs are arguably a dying thing with systemd, but crontabs are still a quick and dirty way to get things running without too much effort, so some use is nice.
- Run “Package Control: Install Package” command, find and install
- Close and reopen file
- Will highlight packages with
crontabsuffices. For custom suffices/filenames, add to your personal sublime text preferences.
- Uses bash highlighting in your commands.
- Comment and uncommenting lines using
ctrl/cmd + /works as expected
- Report errors in syntax in the time string
- Alert on unescaped usage of
%in crontab line
- Provide an autocomplete like syntax for inserting new command lines
- Provide a template file of things to do when creating a crontab file
- Highlight the valid
@syntax uses and not all uses