A Plugin for Crontab Highlighting in Sublime Text 3
- Total 393
- Win 108
- OS X 173
- Linux 112
|Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5|
A package I wrote for ST3 to syntax highlight Crontabs since the old package available has not been updated since 2015 and doesn't work. I have inherited a regex, but intend to remove it's use in a future release as it's quite complicate and doesn't allow TODO 1 easily.
Crontabs are arguably a dying thing with systemd, but crontabs are still a quick and dirty way to get things running without too much effort, so some use is nice.
- Run “Package Control: Install Package” command, find and install
- Close and reopen file
- Will highlight packages with
crontabsuffices. For custom suffices/filenames, add to your personal sublime text preferences.
- Uses bash highlighting in your commands.
- Comment and uncommenting lines using
ctrl/cmd + /works as expected
- Report errors in syntax in the time string
- Alert on unescaped usage of
%in crontab line
- Provide an autocomplete like syntax for inserting new command lines
- Provide a template file of things to do when creating a crontab file
- Highlight the valid
@syntax uses and not all uses