Deviot (Arduino IDE)
Sublime Text plugin for IoT development based in PlatformIO ecosystem (Arduino IDE)
- Total 8K
- Win 5K
- OS X 2K
- Linux 2K
|May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10|
English | Español
Sublime theme used: Boxy
- 450+ Embedded Boards, thanks to PlatformIO, Deviot can handle a lot of boards!
- Library Manager, find, install and remove any Library
- OTA Upload Sends your firmware Over The Air to any espressif board
- PlatformIO Terminal, if you love the CLI and know PlatformIO CLI, this is for you.
- Serial Monitor, display and Send data through a serial port
- Quick Search, all Deviot features at one step
- Snippets, code quickly with this shortcuts. Read more)
- Colored Output Console, easier to understand the compilation/upload process
- Multi-Language, choose the available language that best suits you
Want to learn more? See the wiki →.
Deviot is available in:
- French (Incomplete)
- Italian (Incomplete)
- Polish (Incomplete)
- Korean (Incomplete)
You should let the
msgid as is, and paste your translated string in
msgstr. When you finish it pull a request with the new file. The file should be called in the ISO 639*1 format (two letters) and with the extension
- PlatformIO: Ivan Kravets
- English Translation: @thinkyhead, @dpeters19
- Korean Translation: @gro
- Chinese Translation: @chkb123456, loong
- French Translation: @Alnoa, @TrakJohnson
- Italian Translation @davide-dv, @avivace
- Polish Translation @jacek-c
- Portuguese Translation @alexandrefernandesjs
- German Translation @CSchoch
- Code Contributor: @goolic, @thinkyhead
Support the open source!. If you liked this plugin, and you want to make a contribution to continue its development, do it through this link. If you have any problems, or want to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2015-2018 GEPD email@example.com
Deviot is licensed with the permissive Apache 2.0 licence. It means that you can use it personal or commercially, free of charge.
Read the full Licence file.