Deviot (Arduino IDE)
Sublime Text plugin for IoT development based in PlatformIO ecosystem (Arduino IDE)
- Total 30K
- Win 19K
- Mac 5K
- Linux 5K
|Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19|
English | Español
Sublime theme used: Boxy
Deviot is a plugin inspired in stino, it's compatible with Sublime Text 3 and uses the PlatformIO ecosystem, which supports more than 450 boards.
- 450+ Embedded Boards, thanks to PlatformIO, Deviot can handle a lot of boards!
- Library Manager, find, install and remove any Library
- OTA Upload Sends your firmware Over The Air to any espressif board
- PlatformIO Terminal, if you love the CLI and know PlatformIO CLI, this is for you.
- Serial Monitor, display and Send data through a serial port
- Quick Search, all Deviot features at one step
- Snippets, code quickly with this shortcuts. Read more)
- Colored Output Console, easier to understand the compilation/upload process
- Multi-Language, choose the available language that best suits you
Want to learn more? See the wiki →.
Deviot is available in:
- French (Incomplete)
- Italian (Incomplete)
- Polish (Incomplete)
- Korean (Incomplete)
If you want to contribute and translate it to your language, use this template or any other language file as reference. (Languages availables)
You should let the
msgid as is, and paste your translated string in
msgstr. When you finish it pull a request with the new file. The file should be called in the ISO 639*1 format (two letters) and with the extension
- PlatformIO: Ivan Kravets
- English Translation: @thinkyhead, @dpeters19
- Korean Translation: @gro
- Chinese Translation: @chkb123456, loong
- French Translation: @Alnoa, @TrakJohnson
- Italian Translation @davide-dv, @avivace
- Polish Translation @jacek-c
- Portuguese Translation @alexandrefernandesjs
- German Translation @CSchoch
- Russian @r4dd
- Code Contributor: @goolic, @thinkyhead
Support the open source!. If you liked this plugin, and you want to make a contribution to continue its development, do it through this link. If you have any problems, or want to contact me: email@example.com
Copyright 2015-2018 GEPD firstname.lastname@example.org
Deviot is licensed with the permissive Apache 2.0 licence. It means that you can use it personal or commercially, free of charge.
Read the full Licence file.