Deviot (Arduino IDE)
Sublime Text plugin for IoT development based in PlatformIO ecosystem (Arduino IDE)
- Total 12K
- Win 7K
- OS X 2K
- Linux 3K
|Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5|
English | Español
Sublime theme used: Boxy
- 450+ Embedded Boards, thanks to PlatformIO, Deviot can handle a lot of boards!
- Library Manager, find, install and remove any Library
- OTA Upload Sends your firmware Over The Air to any espressif board
- PlatformIO Terminal, if you love the CLI and know PlatformIO CLI, this is for you.
- Serial Monitor, display and Send data through a serial port
- Quick Search, all Deviot features at one step
- Snippets, code quickly with this shortcuts. Read more)
- Colored Output Console, easier to understand the compilation/upload process
- Multi-Language, choose the available language that best suits you
Want to learn more? See the wiki →.
Deviot is available in:
- French (Incomplete)
- Italian (Incomplete)
- Polish (Incomplete)
- Korean (Incomplete)
You should let the
msgid as is, and paste your translated string in
msgstr. When you finish it pull a request with the new file. The file should be called in the ISO 639*1 format (two letters) and with the extension
- PlatformIO: Ivan Kravets
- English Translation: @thinkyhead, @dpeters19
- Korean Translation: @gro
- Chinese Translation: @chkb123456, loong
- French Translation: @Alnoa, @TrakJohnson
- Italian Translation @davide-dv, @avivace
- Polish Translation @jacek-c
- Portuguese Translation @alexandrefernandesjs
- German Translation @CSchoch
- Code Contributor: @goolic, @thinkyhead
Support the open source!. If you liked this plugin, and you want to make a contribution to continue its development, do it through this link. If you have any problems, or want to contact me: email@example.com
Copyright 2015-2018 GEPD firstname.lastname@example.org
Deviot is licensed with the permissive Apache 2.0 licence. It means that you can use it personal or commercially, free of charge.
Read the full Licence file.