Syntax highlighting for Pokemon Team's importables for Sublime Text 3.
- Total 574
- Win 447
- OS X 79
- Linux 48
|Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6|
Syntax highlighting for Pokemon Team's importables in Sublime Text, by setting the syntax on the lower right corner, or saving the file with the .pktm extension.
It was roughly tested in ST3 only. Please, help me out in testing it in other editors, such as ST2 and TextMate.
It's recommended to install it through Package Control, since it can update automatically when new releases are available. However, you can manually install it by downloading it and extracting to your Packages Folder(Preferences > Browse Packages).
- Pokestars added
- Sun & Moon changes. I didn't even bother to get the whole changelist because it's really too much.
- Build data updated to reflect the content being moved from Pokemon-Showdown-Client to Pokemon-Showdown.
- Added Crucibelle, as update from Pokemon Showdown.
Remove Pikachu-Cosplay, as update from Pokemon Showdown.
- Added event Vivillon formes, as update from Pokemon Showdown.
- Remove Flower from Floette Eternal's forme name, as update from Pokemon Showdown.
- Removed Pikachu-Cosplay from the pokemon completions, as update from Pokemon Showdown Client.
- Added the following items, by the latest update from Pokemon Showdown Client Repository.
- Energy Powder
- Berserk Gene
- Bitter Berry
- Burnt Berry
- Dragon Scale
- Gold Berry
- Ice Berry
- Mint Berry
- Miracle Berry
- Mystery Berry
- Pink Bow
- Polkadot Bow
- PRZ Cure Berry
- PSN Cure Berry
- Completions: You can now auto-complete by typing part of what you want and using your auto-completion shortcut.
- Rules were slightly tweaked and now the
@is not colored with the item.
- Moved from YAML to JSON.
- Fixed an issue(#5) where
Flashmakes the move
Flash Cannonbehave weirdly. The same happened to
Charge Beam, andThunder
- Included a
Contributesection in the README, for those who want to help.
- Updated to latest(09/11/2015) data from Pokemon-Showdown-Client.
- Forgot to include
Timidnature to the dictionary
- Forgot to include
- Things will only be colored only if they are valid
- IVs/EVs numbers followed by one of the stats (HP, Atk, Def, SpA, SpD and Spe)
- Happiness and Level value must be a number
- Shiny value must be either
- Items, like
Eviolitewill be colored,
- Properties, if followed by a colon will be colored, but their values will only be valid if they have a space between the colon and the value. Valid properties are: Ability, EVs, IVs, Shiny, Happiness and Level.
- Natures must be followed by the word
- Moves must have a space between the hiphen and the name.
- Species names are colored if followed by a space or a closing parenthesis(
)), still couldn't find a better solution for this.
- Fixed Move
Nature Powerwas wrongly being recognized as a Nature.
- Fixed Move
- Initial release.
Don't edit the
PokemonTeamSyntax.tmLanguage, it needs to be built with
You may edit any properties of
PokemonTeamSyntax.sublime-completions file, except the
completions one, since the build script is going to overwrite it.
If you use Sublime Text 3, I included a project file which lets you build right away with your
# Install node, or make sure it's installed by running: node -v # Clone the repository git clone https://github.com/forsureitsme/PokemonTeamSyntax.git npm install node build.js