SQLTools for Sublime Text 3
- Total 56K
- Win 36K
- Mac 12K
- Linux 8K
|Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19|
Looking for maintainers! I'm currently using VSCode as my editor, so I'm not actively maintaining this project anymore.
If you are interested in maintaining this project, contact me.
If you are interested in checking VSCode version, see https://github.com/mtxr/vscode-sqltools.
Your swiss knife SQL for Sublime Text.
Write your SQL with smart completions and handy table and function definitions, execute SQL and explain queries, format your queries and save them in history.
Project website: https://code.mteixeira.dev/SublimeText-SQLTools/
If you are looking for VSCode version go to https://github.com/mtxr/vscode-sqltools.
SQLTools was developed with ♥ to save us time during our programming journey. But It also takes me time and efforts to develop SQLTools.
SQLTools will save you (for sure) a lot of time and help you to increase your productivity so, I hope you can donate and help SQLTools to become more awesome than ever.
- Works with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, SQLite, Vertica, Firebird and Snowflake
- Smart completions (except SQLite)
- Run SQL Queries CTRL+e, CTRL+e
- View table description CTRL+e, CTRL+d
- Show table records CTRL+e, CTRL+s
- Show explain plan for queries CTRL+e, CTRL+x
- Formatting SQL Queries CTRL+e, CTRL+b
- View Queries history CTRL+e, CTRL+h
- Save queries CTRL+e, CTRL+q
- List and Run saved queries CTRL+e, CTRL+l
- Remove saved queries CTRL+e, CTRL+r
- Threading support to prevent lockups
- Query timeout (kill thread if query takes too long)
Using Sublime Package Control
If you are using Sublime Package Control, you can easily install SQLTools via the
Package Control: Install Package menu item.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+p
- Wait & Done!
I strongly recommend you to use Package Control. It helps you to keep the package updated with the last version.
- Download the latest released zip file here
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Find your
Packagesdirectory using the menu item
Preferences -> Browse Packages...
- Copy the folder into your Sublime Text
Using SQLTools with Mac OS X
Sublime Text has it's environment variable
PATH set from launchctl, not by your shell. Binaries installed by packages such as homebrew, for instance
psql DB CLI for
PostgreSQL, cannot be found by Sublime Text and results in error in Sublime Text console by
SQLTools. Installing the package
Fix Mac Path or setting the full path to your DB CLI binary in
SQLTools.sublime-settings resolves this issue. Package can be downloaded via PackageControl or github.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.