SQLTools for Sublime Text 3
- Total 29K
- Win 19K
- OS X 6K
- Linux 4K
|Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5|
Your swiss knife SQL for Sublime Text.
Write your SQL with smart completions and handy table and function definitions, execute SQL and explain queries, format your queries and save them in history.
Project website: http://mtxr.github.io/SQLTools/
If you are looking for VSCode version go to https://github.com/mtxr/vscode-sqltools.
SQLTools was developed with ♥ to save us time during our programming journey. But It also takes me time and efforts to develop SQLTools.
SQLTools will save you (for sure) a lot of time and help you to increase your productivity so, I hope you can donate and help SQLTools to become more awesome than ever.
- Works with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, SQLite, Vertica, Firebird
- Smart completions (except SQLite)
- Run SQL Queries CTRL+e, CTRL+e
- View table description CTRL+e, CTRL+d
- Show table records CTRL+e, CTRL+s
- Show explain plan for queries CTRL+e, CTRL+x
- Formatting SQL Queries CTRL+e, CTRL+b
- View Queries history CTRL+e, CTRL+h
- Save queries CTRL+e, CTRL+q
- List and Run saved queries CTRL+e, CTRL+l
- Remove saved queries CTRL+e, CTRL+r
- Threading support to prevent lockups
- Query timeout (kill thread if query takes too long)
Using Sublime Package Control
If you are using Sublime Package Control, you can easily install SQLTools via the
Package Control: Install Package menu item.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+p
- Wait & Done!
I strongly recommend you to use Package Control. It helps you to keep the package updated with the last version.
- Download the files zip file here
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Find your
Packagesdirectory using the menu item
Preferences -> Browse Packages...
- Copy the folder into your Sublime Text
Using SQLTools with Mac OS X
Sublime Text has it's environment variable
PATH set from launchctl, not by your shell. Binaries installed by packages such as homebrew, for instance
psql DB CLI for
PostgreSQL, cannot be found by Sublime Text and results in error in Sublime Text console by
SQLTools. Installing the package
Fix Mac Path or setting the full path to your DB CLI binary in
SQLTools.sublime-settings resolves this issue. Package can be downloaded via PackageControl or github.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]