SQLTools for Sublime Text 3
- Total 45K
- Win 29K
- Mac 10K
- Linux 6K
|Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14|
Looking for maintainers! I'm currently using VSCode as my editor, so I'm not actively maintaining this project anymore.
If you are interested in maintaining this project, contact me.
If you are interested in checking VSCode version, see https://github.com/mtxr/vscode-sqltools.
Your swiss knife SQL for Sublime Text.
Write your SQL with smart completions and handy table and function definitions, execute SQL and explain queries, format your queries and save them in history.
Project website: https://code.mteixeira.dev/SublimeText-SQLTools/
If you are looking for VSCode version go to https://github.com/mtxr/vscode-sqltools.
SQLTools was developed with ♥ to save us time during our programming journey. But It also takes me time and efforts to develop SQLTools.
SQLTools will save you (for sure) a lot of time and help you to increase your productivity so, I hope you can donate and help SQLTools to become more awesome than ever.
- Works with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, SQLite, Vertica, Firebird and Snowflake
- Smart completions (except SQLite)
- Run SQL Queries CTRL+e, CTRL+e
- View table description CTRL+e, CTRL+d
- Show table records CTRL+e, CTRL+s
- Show explain plan for queries CTRL+e, CTRL+x
- Formatting SQL Queries CTRL+e, CTRL+b
- View Queries history CTRL+e, CTRL+h
- Save queries CTRL+e, CTRL+q
- List and Run saved queries CTRL+e, CTRL+l
- Remove saved queries CTRL+e, CTRL+r
- Threading support to prevent lockups
- Query timeout (kill thread if query takes too long)
Using Sublime Package Control
If you are using Sublime Package Control, you can easily install SQLTools via the
Package Control: Install Package menu item.
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+p
- Wait & Done!
I strongly recommend you to use Package Control. It helps you to keep the package updated with the last version.
- Download the latest released zip file here
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Find your
Packagesdirectory using the menu item
Preferences -> Browse Packages...
- Copy the folder into your Sublime Text
Using SQLTools with Mac OS X
Sublime Text has it's environment variable
PATH set from launchctl, not by your shell. Binaries installed by packages such as homebrew, for instance
psql DB CLI for
PostgreSQL, cannot be found by Sublime Text and results in error in Sublime Text console by
SQLTools. Installing the package
Fix Mac Path or setting the full path to your DB CLI binary in
SQLTools.sublime-settings resolves this issue. Package can be downloaded via PackageControl or github.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.