UnityShaderST3 turns your Sublime Text 3 into a perceptive UnityShader Editor/Semi-IDE, followed the lastest Unity Release.
- Total 312
- Win 238
- OS X 67
- Linux 7
|Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6|
UnityShaderST3 turns your Sublime Text 3 into a perceptive UnityShader Editor/Semi-IDE, followed the lastest Unity release.
UnityShaderST3 aim at improving the experience of reading and writing Unity Shader by provide three main functions.
- Syntax Highligt
- Code Completions
- Goto Definition
- Comprehensive syntax highlight rules for .shader and .cginc files
- Provides a wide source of word hints for code completions, such as keywords, cg functions and Unity3D built-in marcos/variables/functions etc
- Alterable Unity3D version in response to incompatibility among different Unity3D releases. For Detail, please see Menu->Peferences->Package Settings->Unity Shader->Setting - Default
- Goto definition for built-in marcos/variables/functions
- Keep pace with the lastest version of both Sublime Text(3.X) and Unity3D(5.X)
Easy Install (Recommend)
Search on Sublime Package Control by
Unity Shader and install.
- Download the project as zip
- Unzip the zip file, rename the folder as UnityShader and move it to sublime text's package folder (Menu->Preferences->Browse Packages)
- Lacking of testing in MacOS platform. Since I rarely used to working in MacOS platform. But it's welcome for your feedback.
- Code completion is working in global scope. Sometimes, it became a little verbose.
At the beginning, cjsjy123 / Unity-Shader give me a lot inspirations and a example of Sublime Text plugin.
In the final, the project is developing. If you discover any mistake, please do not hesitate to tell me.