UnityShaderST3 turns your Sublime Text 3 into a perceptive UnityShader Editor/Semi-IDE, followed the lastest Unity Release.
- Total 686
- Win 509
- OS X 158
- Linux 19
|May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13|
UnityShaderST3 turns your Sublime Text 3 into a perceptive UnityShader Editor/Semi-IDE, followed the lastest Unity release.
UnityShaderST3 aim at improving the experience of reading and writing Unity Shader by provide three main functions.
- Syntax Highligt
- Code Completions
- Goto Definition
- Comprehensive syntax highlight rules for .shader and .cginc files
- Provides a wide source of word hints for code completions, such as keywords, cg functions and Unity3D built-in marcos/variables/functions etc
- Alterable Unity3D version in response to incompatibility among different Unity3D releases. For Detail, please see Menu->Peferences->Package Settings->Unity Shader->Setting - Default
- Goto definition for built-in marcos/variables/functions
- Keep pace with the lastest version of both Sublime Text(3.X) and Unity3D(5.X)
Easy Install (Recommend)
Search on Sublime Package Control by
Unity Shader and install.
- Download the project as zip
- Unzip the zip file, rename the folder as UnityShader and move it to sublime text's package folder (Menu->Preferences->Browse Packages)
- Lacking of testing in MacOS platform. Since I rarely used to working in MacOS platform. But it's welcome for your feedback.
- Code completion is working in global scope. Sometimes, it became a little verbose.
At the beginning, cjsjy123 / Unity-Shader give me a lot inspirations and a example of Sublime Text plugin.
In the final, the project is developing. If you discover any mistake, please do not hesitate to tell me.