Software AG Natural package for Sublime Text.
- Total 119
- Win 88
- Mac 15
- Linux 16
|Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16|
Unnatural: Natural (Software AG) Sublime Text Package
This is a Sublime Text plugin for Software AG Natural, Cobol's ugly, brain-damaged, BABBLING IN ALL-CAPS — but regrettably still healthy and strong — cousin.
Made with ❤️ for those poor souls who
, like me, must endure the abhorrence on their day jobs. May it infinitesimally diminish your suffering.
- Now available through Package Control
- Improve how some code snippets are triggered
- Just minor changes.
Version 0.2.0 — Oops
- Renamed to Unnatural because, really…
- Now compatible with ST2
- Line labels
- Understands all keywords — all 530 of them
- No more f… words printed on the console
- Consider the hyphen and hash sign as valid characters in an identifier
- Automatic indentation of control structures and subroutines
- Properly highlight unicode strings, date and time literals, and more keywords (but not all three million of them yet)
- Snippet for
decide on valuestatement
- Automatically add a ruler to column 72, preserving other rulers the user may have defined
- Update variable levels when they are indented and unindented
- Key maps for Windows and Linux too
- Syntax highlighting (obviously)
- Snippets for
- Comment toggling
- Symbol palette search for views and internal subroutines
- Autocomplete internal subroutine names for the
- Comment and uncomment empty lines
In the works
- Autoindent variables when the level number is typed
- Language for data-definition
- Convert from natural-style to ugly-style data areas and back
- Autocomplete view names for
- Autocomplete variable names when pressing . after a view, group or redefined name
- Autocomplete object names (in the same project) for
- Handle “component based programing” 😏
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2014 André Fillipe O. Silva firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.