Software AG Natural package for Sublime Text.
- Total 127
- Win 95
- Mac 15
- Linux 17
|Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15|
Unnatural: Natural (Software AG) Sublime Text Package
This is a Sublime Text plugin for Software AG Natural, Cobol's ugly, brain-damaged, BABBLING IN ALL-CAPS — but regrettably still healthy and strong — cousin.
Made with ❤️ for those poor souls who
, like me, must endure the abhorrence on their day jobs. May it infinitesimally diminish your suffering.
- Now available through Package Control
- Improve how some code snippets are triggered
- Just minor changes.
Version 0.2.0 — Oops
- Renamed to Unnatural because, really…
- Now compatible with ST2
- Line labels
- Understands all keywords — all 530 of them
- No more f… words printed on the console
- Consider the hyphen and hash sign as valid characters in an identifier
- Automatic indentation of control structures and subroutines
- Properly highlight unicode strings, date and time literals, and more keywords (but not all three million of them yet)
- Snippet for
decide on valuestatement
- Automatically add a ruler to column 72, preserving other rulers the user may have defined
- Update variable levels when they are indented and unindented
- Key maps for Windows and Linux too
- Syntax highlighting (obviously)
- Snippets for
- Comment toggling
- Symbol palette search for views and internal subroutines
- Autocomplete internal subroutine names for the
- Comment and uncomment empty lines
In the works
- Autoindent variables when the level number is typed
- Language for data-definition
- Convert from natural-style to ugly-style data areas and back
- Autocomplete view names for
- Autocomplete variable names when pressing . after a view, group or redefined name
- Autocomplete object names (in the same project) for
- Handle “component based programing” 😏
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2014 André Fillipe O. Silva email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.