Software AG Natural package for Sublime Text.
- Total 111
- Win 83
- Mac 14
- Linux 14
|Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12||Dec 11||Dec 10|
Unnatural: Natural (Software AG) Sublime Text Package
This is a Sublime Text plugin for Software AG Natural, Cobol's ugly, brain-damaged, BABBLING IN ALL-CAPS — but regrettably still healthy and strong — cousin.
Made with ❤️ for those poor souls who
, like me, must endure the abhorrence on their day jobs. May it inifinitesimally diminish your suffering.
- Now available through Package Control
- Improve how some code snippets are triggered
- Just minor changes.
Version 0.2.0 — Oops
- Renamed to Unnatural because, really…
- Now compatible with ST2
- Line labels
- Understands all keywords — all 530 of them
- No more f… words printed on the console
- Consider the hyphen and hash sign as valid characters in an identifier
- Automatic indentation of control structures and subroutines
- Properly highlight unicode strings, date and time literals, and more keywords (but not all three million of them yet)
- Snippet for
decide on valuestatement
- Automatically add a ruler to column 72, preserving other rulers the user may have defined
- Update variable levels when they are indented and unindented
- Key maps for Windows and Linux too
- Syntax highlighting (obviously)
- Snippets for
- Comment toggling
- Symbol palette search for views and internal subroutines
- Autocomplete internal subroutine names for the
- Comment and uncomment empty lines
In the works
- Autoindent variables when the level number is typed
- Language for data-definition
- Convert from natural-style to ugly-style data areas and back
- Autocomplete view names for
- Autocomplete variable names when pressing . after a view, group or redefined name
- Autocomplete object names (in the same project) for
- Handle “component based programing” 😏
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2014 André Fillipe O. Silva firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.