Squirrel Programming Language support for Sublime Text.
Labels language, syntax, snippets, completions, squirrel
- Total 1K
- Win 903
- Mac 120
- Linux 126
|Apr 2||Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17|
Original author is micheg, repository found here.\ This Repository forks off of IAmRoland's, repository.\ Currently maintained by Enduriel at this repository.
This version has been significantly improved:
- a large amount of additional syntax highlighting, the ability to recognize members, function definitions and many more.
- fixes the bad autoindent behavior with brackets and parentheses in Squirrel
Via Package Control (recommended)
- Install Package Control
- Open up your command pallete (Ctrl+Shift+P by default)
- Select Package Control: Install Package (filter your list by typing install)
- Select Squirrel (filter your list by typing squirrel)
- Press enter and it should install automatically
Manual (not recommended)
Download the source code as a ZIP, then extract the zip and rename the folder to Squirrel\ Then copy that Squirrel folder to %appdata%/Sublime Text/Packages